Saturday, January 28, 2012

Recommended Realtor and Attorney

Just a quick recommendation. I have mentioned him in previous posts but I just want to personally recommend Fransisco Guiterrez with http://www.yucatanrealestateparadise.com/.

His contact info is:
Francisco Gutierrez Cetina
Founding Partner
Attorney at Law
Certified Attorney of First American Title Insurance Company
francisco@yucatanparadise.com.mx
Cel: (999) 900-36-36
 
He helped me with my rental contract and my residency visas as well. He always did a good job for me so I would recommend him for all the services his company can provide from a real estate standpoint and from an attorney-at-law. Some of you are emailing me and asking me for a recommendation. Here is a very good one. Also, he is bilingual.
 
Saludos
Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment